
In a near complete reversal of last year's score (10-5 Benedicts), the Stoltzfuses beat the Benedicts 11-4 behind three home runs from Scott, the unanimous MVP, (middle of third picture, red shorts and hat). The Benedicts were completely outclassed, and one of the few redeeming qualities about our game came in Alex's beautiful catch against the boardwalk, thus denying at least one Stoltzfus home run. His side bears witness to his effort. Yours truly had a forgettable game, grounding out numerous times, striking out once (yes - striking out in whiffle ball; quite a feat), and reaching base on fielders choices and errors. There's always next year.


Wednesday, July 23, 2008
The Sandlot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Kevin. I dig your blog. The scraped side photo make me cringe. I found you through some CMU kids blogs. Were you Channing's replacement at Midland?
Hey Kevin, I dig your blog. The scraped side photo makes me cringe. I found your website through some CMU kids blogs. Are you Channing's replacement at Midland?
Emily - thanks for the comment. After Channing left for the Valley News in Vermont, I was lucky enough to be chosen for his position in January of 2006.
Post a Comment