
I was photographing the statue of Jesus when a bird came out of nowhere and flew into the sleeve. I, unprepared, missed the shot, but the bird flew back out so I decided to wait. The bird came back after a short while but didn't enter the sleeve. I could tell it was wary of my presence because it flew by the statue a couple of times between such objects as a tree, a sign, and the roof of the church. I could hear numerous little peeps coming from inside so I hoped it was only a matter of time. Sure enough, the bird finally made for the sleeve and I fired off a sequence of about three frames. This was the first one.
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Hand of God
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These black and white images are wonderful, Kevin. I can't stop looking at them.
Take care,
Channing
Interesting story...
Post a Comment